Social Media Intern
Are you a Twitter ninja, Instagram wizard, Facebook specialist, LinkedIn authority and Pinterest aficionado? Have you mastered the art of social media?
We Create Group LLC, a full scale Architecture & Design firm, seeks forward-thinking, dependable, self-motivated, and inquisitive interns to join our social media team this winter in New York. The internship is an exciting opportunity with lots of freedom and hands-on experience in an entrepreneurial environment. Ideal candidates are detail-oriented and flexible to evolving strategy, with a strong interest in social media, architecture, interior design, artificial intelligence, virtual reality, and writing.
The Social Media intern will be instrumental in increasing our social media presence and building digital brand awareness for We Create Group.
This is a virtual and unpaid internship for college credit only, starting as soon as possible. You will gain invaluable writing, marketing, and entrepreneurial experience.
BE SOCIAL! We want you to engage, get involved, create and spearhead campaigns, and be our eyes and ears in social media. Daily tasks will include:
- Assisting with the day-to-day management of our official accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more
- Help track analytics, helping us figure out what works, what didn’t and why
- Develop a successful social media strategy that builds our audience base across multiple platforms; then monitor & engage those audiences
- Create a social media content calendar, and strategize reader-engagement opportunities
- Writing marketing copy and distribute relevant content via social media
- Help drive brand awareness in a positive way
- Prior knowledge of social media management systems (SocialFlow, Sprout, Sprinklr, TweetDeck, HootSuite).
- In-depth understanding of social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter Instagram, Pinterest, Reddit, etc.
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, etc.
- Strong sense of voice and a writing background
- Video-editing and Adobe Photoshop skills are a plus
Duration: Fall/Winter 2018
Opportunities will open for the right interns to stay after the school semester.